I’m sitting in the office and working on our upcoming Pets @ the Plaza. I was just about to call some vendors and get more participants and I see one of our tenants heading to the office.
Now, when you’re on my side of the glass all you see is someone walking very quickly towards the door — bull rushing towards the door, actually. What’s to stop me from freaking out and being all jittery? Did I do something wrong? Did I forget an order? I know its not your tenant anniversary or something else, so why are you bull rushing my door?
I prepare my self for the worst. I put down the phone because apparently I won’t be making any calls to Pets @ the Plaza vendors.
“Good Morning, How can I help you?… Oh you forgot your secretaries birthday?… Lei?… Gift Card?… Yes, we can do that… Yes… By today. Uh huh. Okay, I’ll have this to you in a bit. Thank you!”
Rush order. I need to somehow order lei and a gift card, pick it up and have it delivered directly to the office asap.
Heres the plan:
1. Call L
2. Make sure that the restaurants are open so L doesn’t have to wait around
- Halekulani – great gift cards available! You can use them at any of their restaurants, services or lounges.
- Tangos Contemporary Cafe – not open until 11 am. Too bad – I need it ASAP so I can’t go with them. Great food and vibe though;)
- Shokudo – They have great food, great atmosphere, affordable food and great service – too bad they’re not open until 11:30 am.
- Sansei – Great sushi & friendly staff;) But not open until 5:30 pm.
- Longhis – Great staff, great view and a wonderful dinner selection! AAAAANND you can just walk on in and pick it up at anytime — BINGO!
3. L Picks up the leis and the card
4. Write out the gift card
5. Make a cute birthday card
In a matter of 48 minutes we delivered the gifts and simplified another tenants day;)
All apart of a days work right? So next time you’re stuck in a jam, or even if you’ve got weeks to plan — trust in Isle Concierge to assist you in planning, brain storming, delivering or working miracles.
Now its back to planning for Pets @ the Plaza — what a busy day;)